NOTD: Space nails

I can’t get enough of glitter nails and love this dark variation, with Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in ‘Midnight Blue’ as a base. I created a similar thing when I uncovered Ciaté’s ‘Glass Slipper’ in the Mini Mani Month calendar (post on that here), but wanted to add more depth to the nails, cue Nina Ultra Pro in ‘Puple-Xing’. This is a glitter-heavy purple polish, with purple, silver and halo chunks throughout. It applies almost opaque, so I dabbed it on with a cosmetic sponge to get a lighter distribution. I then painted on a coat of ‘Glass Slipper’, although again dabbed the sponge over my nails to take some of it off and make it a little less harsh.

I keep staring down at my nails and wiggling them so the different glitters catch the light. I must look a right oddbod.


1 comment: